Sunday 5 June 2011

I am not Perfect? Are you!!!!!!

So really my food for thought since my last post really as been to take life at a more easier pace..and to give myself ease of life..Be happy, make Peace, hold no Grudge, serve God with all i have and continuously be a good person to the people around me, regardless of if they deserve it or not.....(Gulp!!!!!) I know it will be hard but emmmmmmmm by Gods Grace...i will get there..

so i think i have been relatively hard on myself for a couple of years back, taking it gravely to heart everytime someone said i did something to them, i just always thought it was there fault and they misread me and kind of i was always right.. But i thank God for this new found me, of not perfect and it is ok for you to do a thing or two wrong, just think about it looking at both sides and apologise if you need to...and then life continues....

Life is too short, and i want to spend the rest of my time on this earth happy as much as i can be, be a good inflence to other people, help others, Bring people to Christ, Make heaven by his grace, be a Virtuous woman to my tiksy...and a mother of great wisdom and knowledge to my children..

so my logo this month...is to remind myself that I am not perfect!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment