Tuesday 21 June 2011

I am happy for you

I love my friends but i love u.,yes u my God given, chosen friend in crisis.You are such a blessing to my soul, a blessing to my world. You have brought so much joy my way. You have given me wisdom and You have made me understand that the God we serve never sleeps nor slumber,You have woken me up when i was asleep in my faith.

You have held my hand when i couldnt see the light.You have been such a diligent friend, a sister, a brother, my helper.The truth as always set us free, and our love of God continuously binds us together. Today i am happy for you like because you persevered and you overcame..

In your pain, in your grief you waited on the lord and the word says (Isaiah 40:31)"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

For your today, tomorow and forever, you re an eagle that has flown over the impossibilities that mans mind project.. As we re more than flesh to our creator. May the love of God that binds us together never depart from us. As Jesus loved his beloved to the end, May we love ourselves till the end. May we continue to be better children to the most high God, better wives to our soul mate and better mothers to the children God has set in our parts to nurture.. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment